angeleditsnicole

Angel Edits - Blog

Editing Services for male/male and male/female romance authors.

Nowhere Ranch

Nowhere Ranch - Heidi Cullinan Second read:
The baby in this story has the exact same birthday as my twins, who weren't born during my first read.
I guess I was meant to to read this again. So I could see how my heart had softened, to babies, to lonely kinky gay cowboys. I've become an old softie. LOL.

Both these men had alienated themselves because they were gay. Their lives were empty no possessions, no personality, no freedom. The second time I read this, I appreciated more how they filled each other's lives, brought joy and life and self respect, dignity. How Roe went from silent and broody to cheeky and smart. How the things around him brought him comfort, his dogs, Travis.

Changed my rating from 4 to 5 stars because this time the ending seemed perfect and I cried beautiful tears.

What I do know is that being here at Nowhere has made a lot of things right that used to feel real wrong.

First read:
This was raunchy and exciting and emotional, i loved it. The sex freaked me out a bit, but it was surprisingly sweet at the end. I enjoyed the turn in tone and story. tears near the end.

this is an x rated version of [b:Between Sinners and Saints|10835196|Between Sinners and Saints |Marie Sexton|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1303765658s/10835196.jpg|17436754].

Wether; a castrated male sheep

He came all over my face, I grinned and opened wide, shutting my eyes because he went fucking everywhere on me. And then I went everywhere all over myself. It was great.

I mean, if you're gonna steal a chicken, eat the whole damn thing.